- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintain record of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Keep standardized tracking records of all orders made
- Sending out vendor registration requirement to vendors and follow up with submission
- Reviewing invoices and crosschecking to ensure the details correspond with the purchase order and proforma invoice
- Filing of all invoices, vendor registration documents, delivery notes and every other relevant documents that require filing
- Attach all printouts of Purchase order from ERP and file documents accordingly
- Crosscheck all invoices confirming that prices are in order and accurate
- Attend to other responsibility as assigned by the line manager:
- Assist with emergency requests from kitchen
- Assist in receiving orders from vendors ensuring consistency with quality and quantity
- Assist in entering Data on ERP.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organization and problem-solving attitude.
- High degree of diligence and commitment.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
23rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Key skill Required
- Time management
- Entertainment, Events & Sport